Psi Beta is an honors society and there are certain academically-related qualifications required for membership. To be eligible, a student must:
- Have completed 12 units of college level (degree applicable) courses
- Have completed at least one college level psychology course with a grade of "B" or higher
- Have an overall college GPA of 3.25 or higher (effective January 1st, 2013)
- Have good moral standing in the community
- In addition, applicants must pay a 1-time, lifetime fee of $50
To become a member, please provide a copy of your IVC transcripts (unofficial copy is acceptable) to Dr. Kari Tucker, our Primary Psi Beta advisor at IVC. If Dr. Tucker's review of your transcript finds you eligible for Psi Beta membership, she will send you a special "Psi Beta Invitation Email" having links to a registration form and a credit card or PayPal payment site where you must pay your lifetime registration fee of $50.